[links-list] links-current not connecting on OS/2??

cris at cmb2000.it cris at cmb2000.it
Mon May 20 05:33:00 PDT 2002

Hi Mikulas,
first of all, let me say THANKS to you and the other developers! This release of links with graphics and JS is GREAT!!

OK, on to problems :-)
I compiled links-current here on OS/2, without problems (or so it seemed). It all works as expected, except for the fact that I can't convince it to connect to the net, no matter what I try. I can even browse the local filesystem (file://), but when I try to connect to an external site i get "connection refused".
I am behind a firewall, with a non-authenticating http proxy in between. Running on WSeB + FP2. If you need more infos, let me know.
Hope you can help me... I can't wait to use this new links! ;)

Thankyou
Bye

             Cris

Email sent using AnyEmail (http://netbula.com/anyemail/)