[links-list] Links 2.0: list items and stuff

Christian Hennecke christian.hennecke at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed May 22 06:47:09 PDT 2002

Hi!

Links 2.0pre1 for OS/2 does not align list items correctly if they are
longer than one line. That is, after the first line wrap any subsequent
lines begin at the same position as the list bullet and are not
indented properly to begin where the first word of the list item
begins. This happens with both ordered and unordered lists.

Images as background of tables don't work.

There seems to be a problem with alignment of tables. Have a look at
http://en.os2.org/forum/discussion. Also, the table rows height is
pretty large compared to other browsers. This seems to be the resulted
of the included flag image.

Some comments/suggestions/questions:

I really would like to be able to a different font on OS/2. The default
serif font looks very ugly. Could this be made an option one can select
from the settings menus?

Are there any plans to support CSS or at least a subset in the future?
Many web sites are unreadable currently and with more and more people
using more and more W3C-compliant browsers their number is going to
increase (a very good thing IMHO).

How do I add/move a bookmark to a folder?

This browser is something I have been looking for a long time! Thank
you very much!

Christian Hennecke

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org