[links-list] Re: Links 2.0pre1 feedback/FreeBSD port status inquiry

Petr Kulhavy brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Wed May 22 09:02:58 PDT 2002

On Wed, 22 May 2002, Matthias Andree wrote:

> * graphics mode related:
>  - looks nice, but it's quite slow

What are you running on? System, CPU, memory, graphics interface (svgalib,
fb, x, pmshell, atheos), local machine/network?

>  - lacks borders/horizontal rulers on http://freshmeat.net/

If you lack it so much, you can write patch for it.

>  - arrow key for "back" nonfunctional

Use Z. Arrows are for scrolling.

> * german translation mode:
>  - "_V_ideo options" Menu item clashes accelerator key with "_V_erknüpfungen"
>  - seems to be incomplete. Is someone working on this?

If you are able to translate it, send me translation and I'll add it.

> Is anyone working on a FreeBSD port for quick install? If not, I'll do
> one tomorrow.

Links runs on FreeBSD.

Brain

Petr `Brain' Kulhavy
<brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics,
Charles University Prague, Czech Republic

---
PARANOIA:
        A healthy understanding of the way the universe works.

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org