[links-list] Re: This list.

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Wed May 22 09:13:55 PDT 2002

> can the Reply-To: header please be switched off?

At risk of starting a flame war may the admins consider my vote against
making any change.

IMHO, this paper is woefully out of date and relies mainly on academic
arguments which don't really pertain to the "real world".

We had this topic come up on my LUG's mailing list some time ago, which
at the time did *not* munge reply-to.  It was brought up by someone that
it was annoying to always find you replies heading back to the author.
Not so amazingly, all except for one person (who pointed out the above
paper) really hated the default behavior and our list has really
flourished since implementing "munging".

Just my .02 USD

~Jason

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org