[links-list] Re: ELinks/Links compatibility?, was Re: PLEASE DOWNLOAD: Links 2.0pre1

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Thu May 23 04:43:24 PDT 2002

Dear diary, on Thu, May 23, 2002 at 12:47:36AM CEST, I got a letter,
where clemensF <ino-waiting at gmx.net> told me, that...
> > Mikulas Patocka:
>
> > Even if links-current works for you, please delete it and download new
> > links-2.0pre1 -- it has memory consistency checks enabled and it helps us
> > to trace problems (especially in javascript). Behaviour of links-current
> > is totally random when it finds errors.
>
> i've observed random freezes, which could sometimes be recovered from by
> ^C, when havin ELinks running and starting up the new Links.  are their
> socket transactions still compatible?  i mean, can i rely on running
> current ELinks and Links at the same time, on one such socket?

I guess something changed, as only normal keys work in Links attached to ELinks
- enters, escapes, ^C etc don't work for me.

Object orientation is in the mind, not in the compiler. -- Alan Cox
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org