[links-list] Re: links-list Digest V2 #104

Matej Cepl cepl.m at neu.edu
Thu May 23 08:31:23 PDT 2002

On 23 May, you wrote:
> can the Reply-To: header please be switched off?

In case you are using mutt (which is usually the case why people
_really_ complain), there is an option ignore_list_reply_to. Set
in on in your .muttrc and mutt will happily ignore Reply-To:
header itself (AFAIK, you need to have some latter
1.3.* developing version of mutt -- do not be afraid, they are
quite stable now; I am not using mutt anymore, so I am not sure
whether 1.4 is already out).

Matej

Matej Cepl, matej at ceplovi.cz
138 Highland Ave. #10
Somerville, Ma 02143
(617) 623-1488

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were
real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from
Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha
Centauri.
    -- Douglas Adams

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org