[links-list] Re: so pleased with the javascript enablement

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Thu May 30 12:31:37 PDT 2002

I am using braille with a screen reader for braille displays in linux called
brltty.
One can move about the screen but it is only possible to read one line at a
time.
As for your html question, I'm afraid I don't have the expertise to answer that.
While you did not ask about graphics, I will say that at present blind people
use linux in text mode, though means of accessibility to the graphical interface
are being worked on.
I am sure other blind users on this list can give you a better explanation as
far as your html question.
Quite a few of us are trying links, especially because of the javascript
handling.

Cheryl

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org