[links-list] Re: missing blue color in graphic mode

clock at atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz clock at atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Fri May 31 23:10:58 PDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 10:50:15AM +0700, The Thanh Han wrote:
> > > I also want to make links able to display characters that are not built
> > > into links yet. Can you please tell me how to do it?
> >
> > What source do you want to use?
> > a) Type1 fonts
> > b) scanned paper with occurence of the characters
> > c) Some makeshift bitmap
>
> some outlines font (Type1 or TrueType font; maybe metafont(?)). I am quite
> familiar to tex and related things.

Then generate a bitmap with height=112*15 and horizontal
resolution 17/15 of the vertical.

Count pixels in each 17*15 rectangle to get a value 0-255 and thus get a
gray bitmap.

pbm2png from pdf2html (see freshmeat) does exactly that.

The resulting bitmap should have baseline in 5/24 of height (counted from bottom).

--
Karel 'Clock' Kulhavy
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org