[links-list] Re: Links bug?

Karel Kulhavý clock at twibright.com
Mon Nov 24 12:16:23 PST 2003

On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 06:00:03PM +0100, legion wrote:
> i have a big problem with latest links2 version (pre14, also with
> pre13)
> for example:
> http://www.comune.modena.it/glamazonia/mij/
> or
> http://www.geocities.com/klingonwomen/index.htm
>
> what's the problem here?
> in both text and graphic modes i have a fast console blinking and i'm
> unable to browse the site
>
> bye!
> --
>         THE INTERNET IS FUCKING GAY

I don't know if the INTERNET is GAY, but I definitely am GAY.

> YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, LOSER, QUEER, NERD, ETC.

Do not include the word FAGGOT in support request mails to project where at
least one developper is GAY, or you risk your mail being trashed.

>                 (Anal Cunt)

What graphics driver are you using? Probably svgalib I guess. This can be due
to svgalib misconfiguration. Recommended upgrade to svgalib-1.9.17 and
reexamination of /etc/vga/libvga.config

Also try other -mode switch of "links" program than that somehow happening to
be defaultly assumed.

Cl<