[links-list] Re: Deleting a line

Jirka Bohac jbohac at jikos.cz
Thu Nov 27 10:45:47 PST 2003

> Introducing another shortcut doing that is then trivial.) It shouldn't
> be hard to port this

hmm, a feature I would _really_ appreciate would be launching an
external $EDITOR to edit textareas...

I know Pasky hacked that into links a long time ago. Once I tried to
port that patch to links-2.x, but I failed :/

Has anyone had more luck doing something similar? Maybe I'll try again
some time, because textareas are really painful in links :) Just don't
want to re-invent the wheel.

dd would have definitely solved the problem, if vim was launched on the
textarea :)))

Jirka