[links-list] Re: Spam on the list!

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Sat Apr 17 05:15:52 PDT 2004

Dear diary, on Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 07:46:14PM CEST, I got a letter,
where Matt Ackeret <mattack at vax.hanford.org> told me, that...
> A plea yet again, to make this list only accessible to members of the list..
> or at least have messages from non-members go to someone who approves
> them (i.e. moderated).  and no, I don't volunteer to be moderator.

I'd have nothing against putting all the messages from non-members to
moderator queue as long as I'm not the only one who goes through pending
messages (which is how it is now (yes, some spams are catched by the
site's SpamAssassin and go to the moderator queue), although the Links
people have access as well).

Stuff: http://pasky.or.cz/
The rest is silence.  -- Hamlet, V.2