[links] Enabling cookie.

Kendy Yus kendy.yus at cognyx.com
Wed Sep 7 18:30:43 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I am a newbie in using "links version 1.00pre14". I am developing a simple web application and testing it on links. I have the login mechanism on my application, and after login allow the user to follow through different links. I tested it on lynx, and it prompts me whether I want to allow cookie, like this:
   www.cognyx.com cookie: JSESSIONID=63E3DFAA9C2EC84987D4A073D48EF6D6  Allow? (Y/N/Always/neVer)
However, when I test it on "links" I can't find that option, neither does it prompt to ask me. And as the result, once the user log in the my application, as soon as the other link on that page is selected, it goes back to the login screen.

So, the bottom line is how can I enable the cookie on "links"?

Thanks.

Ken