Fwd: [Links] rendering question

Philip Ganchev phil.ganchev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 15:06:31 PDT 2006

Hi,

First, I want to thank you for creating Links!  It is so
fast, and well designed for the user, that it is a pleasure to use!
(Actually, I have some suggestions for the user interface, but I will
save them for another email.)

How can I make Links render as in the screen
shots at http://links.twibright.com/features.php ? For example, if I
go to slashdot.com, the layout of the page looks very different than
the second screen shot.  The background is all grey and there are no
columns.  (In my Miscellaneous options, "background color" is set to
"ffffff".)

I thought the reason for the discrepancy is that I had an old version
of Links, but with the newest version, I get the same effect.

Thanks for your help!
Philip